Old Bay is a staple at my house, we literally buy it in bulk at Sams Club. I use it every year during Sperrys & Stripes to make our clam boil, for summer salads, and of course for our seafood dishes. Imagine my joy as I am scrolling through the BuzzFeed site and came across this article with even more ways to incorporate Old Bay into my life. I think I’m most excited to try the recipe for french fries (and let’s be honest the Bloody Mary).
There are no exact measurements for this recipe because it’s all about personal taste. I don’t like a ton of mayo so I usually go with just enough to coat the shrimp and then load on the Old Bay.
Hellmann’s Real MayonaiseCelery
– thaw puff pastry, roll out, and cut each sheet into four squares
– bake pastry squares for 10 minutes at 425
– push the center of the puff pastry in and create a well of parmesan cheese in the middle
– carefully crack one egg into the middle of each pastry and sprinkle S&P to taste
– top with leek, pancetta, sun dried tomatoes, and goat cheese
– pierce egg yolk and bake for 8 minutes
– top with arugula, and bake an additional two minutes